Texoma Medical Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Texoma Medical Center does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Texoma Medical Center:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters o Information written in other language
If you need these services, contact Case Management.
If you believe that Texoma Medical Center has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you may file a grievance with:
Casie Rivas, TMC Compliance Officer
5016 S. US HWY 75
Denison, TX 75020
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Casie Rivas, TMC Compliance Officer is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complain with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20201
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html
5016 S. US Highway 75 ∙ Denison, TX 75020 ∙ 903.416.4000