Visiting Hours and Guidelines
Effective Monday, May 22, 2023, visiting hours are temporarily suspended until further notice.
- All visitors must arrive 15 minutes early and visitors over 18 must present a photo I.D.
- Anyone arriving after visitation start time will not be allowed to visit.
- Former patients need to refrain from communication with current patients for 90 days post-discharge, with exceptions made for relatives by blood or marriage.
- Nothing may be brought in for patients once they are admitted. Please do not bring the patient any medicines, including over-the-counter, prescription or illicit drugs.
- Only two visitors are allowed per patient per day, and they cannot change out mid visit. If a child is present, he/she counts as one of the two visitors.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring in any personal belongings (i.e. purses, phones, lighters).
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Weapons of any kind (guns, knives, pepper spray, etc.) are NOT allowed on the premises.
- All visitors are asked to obtain the patient’s code number, as provided by the patient/guardian only, prior to visitation. That code is necessary for entrance into the visitation area.
Visitors who do not abide by these guidelines, are disruptive or appear to be under the influence shall be required to leave immediately upon staff request.
TMC Behavioral Health Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.