1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Acute Care Unit (ACU)
Transitional Care Unit (TCU)
2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
Stabilization Care Unit (SCU)
- Former patients need to refrain from communication with current patients for 90 days post-discharge, with exceptions made for relatives by blood or marriage.
- Nothing may be brought in for patients once they are admitted. Please do not bring the patient any medicines, including over-the-counter, prescription or illicit drugs.
- We ask that the number of visitors be limited to two (2) adults at a time.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring in any personal belongings (i.e. purses, phones, lighters).
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Weapons of any kind (guns, knives, pepper spray, etc.) are NOT allowed on the premises.
Visitors who do not abide by these guidelines, are disruptive or appear to be under the influence shall be required to leave immediately upon staff request.